BUSINESS AND COMMERCIAL LAW
- Business Law and Commercial Transactions: We offer comprehensive business law services for all aspects of your business including helping new businesses choose the right organizational structure, corporation formation and dissolution, reviewing and drafting business contracts, business succession planning and all other commercial transactions including all aspects of business litigation.
- Intellectual Property and Advertising: We also advise clients of their rights with respect to their intellectual property including trademark, trade secret, and copyright protection. We advise clients in their use of advertising and provide review of marketing materials and contest and sweepstakes review.
REAL ESTATE AND MUNICIPAL LAW
- Residential Real Estate and Commercial Real Estate: We offer comprehensive residential real estate and commercial real estate services to buyers, sellers, homeowners associations and other clients. Our real estate services includes helping clients with real estate purchases, construction disputes, condominium development, landlord-tenant disputes, planned unit developments (PUDs), environmental concerns, land contracts, boundary disputes, real estate and construction litigation, and any other real estate transaction.
- Zoning and Municipal Law: We also handle zoning and municipal law, such as contract zoning, PUDs, variance requests and special use considerations.
- Short Sales and Foreclosures: We advise clients who are facing default on their mortgage or who are under water on their mortgage of their options. We negotiate short sale, deed in lieu of foreclosure, forbearance, modification, and other workout agreements with lenders, allowing clients to move on from a hardship or under water situation.
- We offer comprehensive nationwide franchise services. We represent both Franchisorís and Franchisees in all franchise-related concerns such as: review and preparation of franchise disclosure documents and franchise contracts; franchise litigation; and trade secret protection.
- Healthcare is a broad and complex industry. Our firm represents healthcare providers and facilities across the spectrum in transactional, compliance, corporate, reimbursement and payment audits, privacy & security, licensing, and other matters.
- We offer a full range of essential estate planning services for families, individuals, and business owners alike including wills, trusts, powers of attorney, medical directives and more.
- Civil Litigation, Appeals, and Alternative Dispute Resolution: We tailor our representation to meet each clientís needs whether resolution can best be sought through mediation and ADR or through civil litigation, we have the experience and skill to meet your needs. In addition, we have the experience and perseverance to pursue appeals in both state and federal courts.
Contact Cooper & Riesterer today: 810.227.3103
The law firm of Cooper & Riesterer, PLC, provides skilled legal services and experienced counsel to clients in Livingston County and throughout Southeast Michigan. We focus our practice on saving our clients time and money by offering: sound legal advice; proactive counsel to avoid future disputes; and effective, efficient resolutions when disputes do arise.